Peregrine Mk 3 – in stock - £1000
Frame price £1000 (including UK VAT)
***Only small and extra large frames are currently available. Please use the other product to pre-order different sizes due in October - or check in with one of our dealers***
Drawing on the traditions of the great French constructeurs of the post-war period, while employing the finest modern steel tubing and fitment for modern componentry. The Peregrine was the second frameset I designed under the Singular brand – with the first prototypes landing in May 2007. I’d already been a big proponent of 29” wheels – launching the Swift in ‘06. The concept of the Peregrine was to take the function of those big wheels and put them in a classically styled, lugged construction frame – adding disc brakes and the ability to use current componentry. That brief hasn’t changed in the 13 years which have since passed – bringing with them a whole raft of ‘gravel’ bikes – a wider audience now coming to appreciate the wonders of drop bars and fat tyres for tackling varied terrain.
£1000 inc. UK VAT excluding shipping. We only have Small and Extra Large frames available from this shipment. More stock is coming in all sizes in October - please see the other product to reserve one of those sizes.
- Custom drawn triple butted cro-mo steel tubing
- Lugged head tube and seat cluster
- Flat mount 160mm brake fitment
- 12mm thru axles – 142mm rear spacing, 100mm front
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket insert – 68mm BSA threaded shell.
- Clearance for Shimano road width cranks with <48/34 chainrings
- Tyre clearance for max 622x55mm (29×2.1”) or 584x65mm (27.5×2.3”)
- Bolt on modular cable guides under down tube
- Double chainring compatible
- 27.2mm seat tube diameter
- 1 ⅛” external bearing head tube (34mm ID) for straight steerer fork
- Electrostatic Deposition (ED) anti-corrosion treatment
- Four frame sizes from Small to Extra Large (only S & XL remaining in this shipment - see other product for October shipment)
- Midnight Blue (RAL 5004) with ivory head and seat tube panels.
The full retail price is £1000 for frame and fork including UK VAT, £833.33 for all exports.